Lab day for
Book Cover Design!
Use your time wisely and remember to think about the following design questions while you are working:
1. Am I using type in a unique way?
2. Am I remembering to take into account the Principles of Design?
3. How does my color scheme set the tone for the narrative of the book?
4. Is the layering and seaming of imagery cohesive?
5. Am I considering the front cover, the spine AND the back cover?
Feb. 16 – last work day for book cover design
Feb. 23: Critique and Intro Illustrator branding project